My friend, Rezky

02.05 0 Comments

Hello I'm going to tell you about my friend. His name is Rezky. first time I met him was at MOPD or student orientation. It was the first day of school. I'm one of those shy guy who doesn't want to talk except when I'm told to do it. The first day was just the school explanation and then all of us went to IPA3 class. I came in last, so i didn't get a chair. but then I sit next to Rezky. we were told by the bingus (pembimbing gugus) or the group leader to talk to each other and introduce ourselves. first impression when i saw Rezky was like "oh my god, he looks like a kid. he looks so smart and polite."

That's how I met Rezky. Now, I'm going to describe him physically. He's cute, he's got a funny hair, his voice also sounds like a kid. He is also short (well I am short too) and he wears glasses. He was a student at SMP 5 Bandung. he;s got an older brother named Refin, they looked alike, unlike me and my brother. And now I'm going to decribe his character and behavior. he is very diligent, he does all of his homework at the time it has to be collected. even tough sometimes the homework won't be checked. He also got a really good memory. and he always explain some things that i don't understand when I ask him to. And he does it really well. He is also 'pundungan'.pudungan is like a feeling where you're kind of disapointed, sad, and ashamed. I can't really explain the word "pundungan" because it's a sundanese word. Another annoying thing about him is he likes to sing at class. His voice isn't really bad and annoying. what's annoying is that he sings dangdut a lot. But sometimes it's very funny.

Unknown

A Perfectionist boy who loves music and YouTube.

0 komentar: