Introduction

01.35 0 Comments

Hi, my name is Muhammad Rafif Cahyadi Agung. I was born in Bandung at 21st of January 2000. I live at Permata Cimahi R2-29. I have two brothers. My older brother's name is M. Bimo Bagaskara Agung. He's 19 years old. He studies at gajah mada university (UGM) at insdutrial engineer faculty. My younger brother's name is m. Luqman al fadhil Agung. He's 9 years old.

My hobby is listening to music and playing music. I can play bass guitar, keyboard, drum, some vocal (which doesn't sound really good) but all of those instrument I learned by myself so it is only the basic except guitar.

My favorite genre of music is alternative rock and indie rock. The bands I hear the most are arctic monkeys, the 1975, Coldplay, And 5 Seconds of Summer, but my favorite band is Arctic Monkeys.
the reason why i like Arctic Monkeys is because their genre is powerful and I listen to them when i want to escape from reality. and also all of these band are my inspiration because I also want to be a musician. and also I want to be a youtuber. i thought it was easy but it was so hard. beside preparing some stuff like cameras, audio equipments that cost a lot, you've got to be famous.but if i don't have a talent how could i be famous? there's one funny thing. when i open my youtube account, there's a text said "lifetime earnings : $0.01" I was like.. "at least i earned some money". that's why i kinda give up of my dream being a youtuber. well i know i'm not an optimist. But being an architect is my main profession that I want to be.



Unknown

A Perfectionist boy who loves music and YouTube.

0 komentar: