Gamarvani

04.38 0 Comments







Hello! This time I’m going to tell you about gamarvani. Gamarvani is an event held by SMAN 3 Bandung. It takes place at Bali field (Lapangan Bali) It is a cultural event. This event takes story about Nyi Anteh.

Because I was one of the committee, I was at Bali field the day before the event. I came there at around 2 o clock. Everyone was so busy, they were all doing stuffs like carrying things, moving things, discussing, check sound, and there’s a rehearsal by some of the performers. After the meeting, I stayed at my friends “kosan” to take a rest and wait for my father to came. Then, I arrive at my home at around 9 o clock.
Saturday, 19 September 2015 I arrived at Bali field at 5 o clock in the morning. There was a meeting. After the meeting, all of the committees were so busy. I haven’t had breakfast at that moment, so I went to mcdonald’s and bought some food and coffee to wake me up.
08:00 The gate was finally opened! So, all of the food stand and food trucks opened. But there wasn’t a lot of people came yet. At 13:00, my team and I had to do our work. Which is traditional games. Raka and I prepared the ‘congklak’ and ask people if they want to play, because the winner could get a ticket to Ancol or Trans Studio Bandung. 15:00 and it’s time for us to stop. I walked around to buy some foods and drinks.

At around 16:00 the place started to get crowded. I think the event got more exciting when “tisti” (theatre performance from SMAN 3 Bandung) performed. After that there was a wayang performance, but I didn’t watch it because I have to pray. After that, Rizal and I bought a litre of mineral water (so, if we got thirsty we don’t have to go through the crowd again to buy a drink) and run through the crowd. Luckily, we got to the front row, so we could see the performer clearly. But I think the sound would be clearer if we get a bit further to the back. The first guest star is Adera (honestly I don’t know who is this guy) we waited for a quite long time for this guy to show up. And then the second guest star is HiVi. They’re a band/music group. They were so great (even though I’m not a fan of them) especially when the fireworks were blasted up to the sky (I think I describe it too alay) I jumped a lot even though I don’t know the song. It was so exciting. The event finished at around 22:30. I was so hungry because after maghrib I couldn’t buy some food because it was all the way back and I had to go through the crowd. So I decided to eat in other place. But I suddenly remember it was too late to find a place to eat. You know what? I went to mc donald’s, again. After that I went back home and I arrived at 00:00 (because my house is at cimahi) I was so tired and my legs really hurts. 

Unknown

A Perfectionist boy who loves music and YouTube.

0 komentar: